With the air getting dryer and the weather growing colder its important to combat dry skin before it starts. I’ve decided to share with you the products I use to keep my hair and skin hydrated throughout the year and especially during this winter season.
- Clinque Superbalm is a product to use for severe chap lips and a great way to keep your lips hydrated this winter. Truly scentless its the perfect alternative if you hate smelly lip balms.
- Aerin Rose Lip Conditioner is a great product to keep lips smooth. With so many holiday parties and events I wear a lot more lip colors then I usually do so this keeps my lips ready for darker colors and heavy products than my usual gloss. I like to put it on before I go to bed because of its relaxing rose scent.
- Clinque Moister Surge daily lotion is seriously my favorite product. I have blogged about this product before and after trying several other moisturizers it is still my favorite. It is very light and soaks in very quickly. You can apply it even after you’ve put makeup on which makes it great to use throughout the day.
- Aveda Wedding Masque – seriously so nice. I am a big fan of Aveda products and this is a masque that came out last year and is seriously amazing! It’s a great to wear overnight to provide a fresh hydrated face each day.
- Aveda Hand Cream is another great Aveda product I use regularly to keep my skin soft and supple. The Hand Relief has a great scent.
- Kristen Ess Strand Strengthening Hair Mask is sold exclusively at Target and is quickly becoming one of my favorite hair products. With a delicious scent and ease of application this mask is the perfect if you are too busy to mess with homemade masks or overnight masks. It leaves your hair smooth and rehydrated.
- Black Tea Age Delay Toner while helping to tone and fight from discoloration, this product is really great to help aid against the winter elements. Toners sometimes seem like a waste of money or superfluous but investing in a great toner can help keep your skin looking young and vibrant.